During the process of several online businesses, I've come across several products that can save time and make your life a little easier as you try to create your own online business.
If you click the links and purchase these products, I get paid a commission. Thank you!
- Kartra - Your Online Business Made Easy. Create, market, and launch online without hiring a team of copywriters, web developers, designers, or system integrators. The greatest all-in-one marketing automation platform ever!
- Ontraport - A Marketing CRM & Automation Platform that is essentially the engine that powers all the interactions between you and your customers online — in ways that wouldn’t be possible manually. Attract New Customers & Convert more sales!
- Click funnels - Changing the lives of entrepreneurs who are actively trying to easily get their products and message out to the world! Quickly Create Beautiful Sales Funnels that Convert Your Visitors into Leads and then Customers.
- Content Pit – This is the writing service I recommend above all others. They hire top-quality writers to churn out great content.
- Authority Site System (from Authority Hacker) – I personally no longer sell any of my own courses, but I respect and value the work Mark and Gael have done. Their Authority Site System is a great place to learn how to build a content website that ranks well on Google. In the course, you'll learn keyword research, content production, link building, and much more. Grab your spot in the Authority Site System here.
- Bluehost.com – One of the essential tools that you need to run your own website is a hosting service. I have used Bluehost since 2006 and have been VERY happy. Not only has their service been very easy to use and always kept up to date, but their customer service has been second to none.
- BigScoots – My favorite pick if you're running a site that needs some serious power. Their managed WordPress hosting is fast, reliable, and easy to use. Their customer support is second to none and when compared to other hosting companies, BigScoots is my overall favorite.
SEO MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- SEM Rush – I use SEM Rush for all kinds of competitor analysis, it is an excellent tool.
- The HOTH – The HOTH (Hit Over The Head) works as a white label SEO company. The HOTH makes it easy to scale your business and improve your SEO.
WORDPRESS THEMES AND PLUGINS
- GeneratePress – GeneratePress is a lightweight theme that moves lightning fast. You have a lot of customization options in the theme (more so with pro) and it's responsive. It has a free version if you want to try it out.
- Elementor – This tool has gotten more and more powerful as time has gone on. It has a full-page builder plus theme editor and Elementor Pro sells at a very reasonable price. But they also have a free page builder you can try here.
- Astra – Astra is another theme that keeps your website fast. It doesn't bog down visitors, comes with tons of customization options, and works great with Elementor. Click here to get it for free.
- Convert Kit – I switched over from a couple of different email marketing tools to ConvertKit. I love how easy ConvertKit is to use, yet still has all the powerful features that you need. If you are just getting started building an email list, or if you have nearly 100,000 email subscribers, I highly recommend you check out ConvertKit here.
- SendinBlue – SendinBlue is my favorite pick if you're on too much of a budget to use ConvertKit. SendinBlue has a free plan but also has the necessary tools to scale up once you start bringing in the dollars with your niche business. Try SendinBlue for free.
TO BE CONTINUED…
As time goes on, I'm sure I will add to this list of products that I use. However, these are the tools that I use most often in my day-to-day business right now.